We’re fortunate to be included in a collective of bloggers on WordPress that concentrate their efforts on marketing reviews and ideas. Here’s a quick recap of some of their latest (and greatest) updates:
* Brady’s Crew has some 50 great ideas from Time Magazine on how to improve your website.
* Dave Knox over at Hard Knox Life has some compelling ideas on why corporations should integrate social media into their communication mix using Motrin as a good example.
* Rick Leibling takes time with Junta42’s content marketing list, and notes Eyecube is growing in readership.
* Francis Anderson takes a quick look at Dido and Elf Yourself.
* Groves Media survived hell week with a round-up about manic Christians, Google, Crunched Celebs and Dead Parrots!
* Jax Rants investigates a really cool Sweet Spots site by Nike.
* Liquid Architecture shares some insights about the gaming community’s reaction to President-elect Obama.
* Marketing Integrity’s new site location rethinks church marketing, and it’s role in growing participation.
* Micha Solomon give props to Elite Media’s truly elite sales rep and process.
* Nicola Davis shows us something really interesting – AC DC’s innovative music video in an excel spreadsheet!
* Octagon First Call makes a really good point for brand communication, using XBOX as an example.
* Online Marketer Blog is offering a free e-book for download about writing holiday donation emails. Take time to read it…great advice.
* Share Media’s Matt Hames takes note of Motrin’s social media response challenge, and the importance of context over content. Something’s obviously up with Motrin…this is the second time the brand is on our radar.
* And finally, Weather Pattern’s shares the experince of getting a free future edition of the New York Times.
This roundup is just a sampling of the great ongoing work these bloggers passionately cover. Please take time to read them, and share their insights and information with those you know might enjoy them as well.