Project ecoBrand, in conjunction with The Climate Project and 97.1 The Point, announce the Green Business Mixer & Expo at Springs Preserve on Thursday, August 14, 2008. The event is designed as an interactive experience focused on raising awareness for our environmental challenges and discovering the latest solutions for green business and eco living.
The Green Business Mixer & Expo will showcase a variety of eco-friendly products & services including: building materials, energy efficient home and office solutions, landscaping, transportation, renewable energy/alternative power, recycling, and green lifestyle products (organic foods, health & wellness, and others).
Interactive elements including:
• Live presentation based on the Academy Award-winning Documentary “An Inconvenient Truth” by Eric Torres of The Climate Project
• “Going Green” giveaways from 97.1 The Point
• Springs Preserve Farmers Market and Live Music
• Networking with eco-conscious professionals and individuals
What: Green Business Mixer & Expo
When: August 14, 2008
• Green Business Expo & Mixer 4-8pm
• Interactive Presentation 6-7pm
• 97.1 The Point Going Green Grand Prize Giveaway 7pm
Where: Springs Preserve | Las Vegas
For more information and to register visit ecobrand.ning.com
Partial list of participating sponsors and vendors includes 97.1. The Point, The Climate Project, Alphagraphics, Nevada Energy Star Partnership, Bombard Electric, Nevada Power, Costco, Las Vegas Green Drinks, JusAlt, Inc., Winder Farms, High Desert Landscape & Design, BioBag, Brand Source, Evos, and Snow Queen Vodka
About Project ecoBrand and SmartBrand:
Project ecoBrand Green Business Mixer & Expo is presented by SmartBrand LLC, a unique collaborative of brand and marketing strategists, sales consultants, media experts, designers and writers. Through Project ecoBrand, SmartBrand LLC is committed to helping eco-conscious organizations build strong brands that encourage customers to spread the word.